Run your Business from your home studio and start CRUSHING IT
Photography Schoolhouse introduces our new Three Part Webinar on running your photography business out of your home studio
We all dream of having a commercial studio some day. But that relentless overhead takes it's toll. The key is to keep expenses low while you build your business and achieve your financial goals.
But how do you find balance with your personal life and business? How do you maintain privacy for yourself and your family. And most of all, how do you do it without annoying the neighbors or breaking city bylaws?
Those are just a few questions you have to answer as you embark on your new venture. Then of course comes the business of photography.
- What kind of photography can I do in my space
- Do I need to buy a lot of equipment and what kind
- Everybody shoots outdoors, why should I shoot indoors
- How can I market my business without a sign
- How can I get sales out of my home