Write for Photography Schoolhouse today
Yes, we're looking for you!. Your skills, knowledge and talent. And so are thousands of our members.
We're looking for articles of all types from beginner, intermediate, or all pro on all aspects of photography.
You've learned a lot over the years, here's your chance to share it with others. Interact with them even. Photography Schoolhouse is for sharing.
Our members LOVE photography. So if you've got a tip or tutorial you've thought about now's your chance to get it published.
We'd love to see articles on:
- Beginner tips
- Intermediate instruction
- Advanced tips and techniques
- Post Production in Lightroom or Photoshop
- Marketing ideas
- Getting new business
... and so on.
It's easy to get started. There are just a couple of things to be aware of.
- Content must be original. It cannot have been previously published and will not be in the future. Remember, Google hates duplicate content and punishes violators.
- We will give you a byline and a link back to your blog or site.
- Your article should include at least one photo related to the subject you're talking about.
- Your article should be at least 300 words long.
- We reserve the right to approve or disapprove of your article before publishing. If we don't use it we'll share the reasons why so you know what's up.
So get writing today. I'd love to see what you have to say 🙂
To submit an article, simply email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org