A competitor in the area has introduced a new product video of real estate. I believe they use a gimble made for a cell phone that costs between $500-$700. They take the footage, apply music, and publish it on Utube. When you click on the item it plays in enlarged form for the prospect to view. I will forward the announcement via e-mail.
- I can buy a very nice gimble from B&H to use my Canon cameras for about $1500. Using constant lights on the rig, I think I can improve the quality and transitions from low light to brightly lit rooms.
- What resolution size would you use for the video?
- Where could I obtain royalty free music to add to the footage?
- What are the mechanics of uploading to Utube?
- I used to have a big web service whereby I could store URL data to give to my customers. My service with GoDaddy does not offer this. Will the new website that you will be helping us construct with your marketing program allow us to store video?
- If not, how do you post your tutorial programs to Utube?
- Can the Utube video be protected to designated viewers only?